How to check for issues?
- Open the Teams web client (the Desktop client will not show an error, only a blank page)
- Open the CallTo365 Application from the sidebar
- Check for any console errors or browser errors
- If it's a firewall issue, the connection will timeout
- If it's an embedding issue, the browser will throw an error in the app or in the console "Refused to display" or "Can't open this page"
How to resolve?
- Add your network IP to the PBX whitelist
- Make sure the PBX allows embedding in Teams
- In the PBX admin, navigate to System > Options > Network Servers > HTTP
- Enter the value below in the 'Allow Embedding At' setting field:
teams.microsoft.com *.teams.microsoft.com *.skype.com